November 8, 2011

Tune In Tuesday (10)

Photobucket
This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music that you love and would love to share with everyone. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So if your a music buff like I am you should head on over to her site and link up.



October was a crazy month for me and I wasn't able to post as much as I would of liked to. I missed Tune in Tuesday, I missed browsing post and finding new music to fall in love with.

This week I picked Jose Gonzalez's Heartbeats, this song is just beautiful. I love everything about it. By the way his album is pretty awesome.


5 comments:

  1. This song I keep hearing it but didn't know who sang it thanks for putting a name to the song. I love this song. Great pick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song, though I think it's the only one I've heard by Jose Gonzalez. I'll have to check out the rest of his album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked this one for the soundtrack edition. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song :)

    Sarah
    That Bookish Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jose Gonzalez!!!! His voice is so amazing. Ellie Goulding has a version of this song too... it's a simply fantastic song. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs