September 27, 2011

Tune in Tuesday(9)

Photobucket
This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music that you love and would love to share with everyone. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So if your a music buff like I am you should head on over to her site and link up.




I usually listen to music while I clean the house. Saturday while I was cleaning I had the tv on a music channel (what MTV used to be) and it was playing nothing but videos. I heard this song and was instantly attracted to it, then I saw the video and I fell in love with it. Watch the video completely to the end, it was so sad. Reminds me of West-side story.

On another note I can't believe the main girl in the video is the little girl from Kick-Ass the movie she looks so old.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh I can't believe it's the girl from Kick Ass either! When did she get to tall? It's a great song and I like how the video clip tells a story and isn't just people standing around singing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that a great video? I'm not sure if you know but Drew Barrymore directed it.

    So sad though :-((

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video just made me fall in love with this song. I damn near cried.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs