August 9, 2011

Tune in Tuesday (5) 90's Edition

Photobucket
This meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads & showcases music that you love and would love to share with everyone. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So if your a music buff like I am you should head on over to her site and link up.
blockquote>



Thank you Ginger for hosting this great meme, I am an 80's baby so the music in the 90's reminds me of school dances, hanging out with friends, and just growing up.

Early 90's Freestyle music was all the rave in Miami, you turned on Power 96 (local station) and all you heard was this music from Timmy T, TKA, Stevie B, Lil Suzy. I LOVE this music, I currently have a freestyle mix on my Ipod.

I chose Debbie Deb's When I Hear Music because I use to roller-skate to this at Hot Wheels, which was an indoor skating rink circa 1995.  :)





3 comments:

  1. OMG!! This makes me want to shuffle!! I LOVED skating sooo much! GREAT CHOICE!!

    ♥ Vanessa
    Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot Wheels here I come! Love me some freestyle. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic. I've never heard of Debbie Deb, but I've heard Timmy T and Stevie B. Some coworkers and I used to listen to them working nightshift in labor & delivery (when I was working as an RN-kept us awake when we were starting to get sleepy-we'd dance on the unit if we weren't too busy). Fun!

    ~Asheley

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs