May 27, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (1)

 

STSmall_thumb[2]

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga’s Reviews.

 

 

 

I am slowly starting to get back into the rhythm of things with my blog. I haven’t been very consistent on blogging due to having a pretty chaotic few months. But, things look like they will slow down so hopefully I will be able to get back into the swing of things.

The books listed below are books that I’ve purchased, won or received for review in the last two or three weeks.

Purchased:

Ruling Passion (Drake Chronicles, #1-3)Obsidian (Lux, #1)Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)

Ruling Passion by Alyxandra Harvey
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Received:

I received these two books from the amazing Jessi @ Reading In the Corner, I was so excited when I received them in the mail and if that was exciting enough she got Pandemonium signed by the author and dedicated to ME!!!! Sending you hugs all the way from Florida, thank you so much!

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)Catching Jordan

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

For Review:

Glitch (Glitch, #1)Timepiece (Hourglass, #2)Tempting the Best ManAlways a Bridesmaid

Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
Timepiece by Myra McEntire
Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn
Always a Bridesmaid by Cindi Myers

 

Thank you Jessi, Entangled Publishing, Egmont USA, and St. Martins Press

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs