December 12, 2011

It's Monday, What are you reading?

Photobucket

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wondeful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
 
 
Wow, I feel like it's been months since I've posted about what my plans on what I've read, and what I am currently reading. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and I think this meme is perfect because I can set a goal.
 
 
READ:
 
I've finally read the The Hunger Games- Can I just say this- Holy Batman! What the heck took me so long? Seriously!
 
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)Skid Out (Heavy Influence Trilogy, #0.5)Obsidian (Lux, #1)
Shadow Heir (Dark Swan, #4)
 
Reviews to come...
 
 
CURRENTLY READING:
 
 
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
 
 
READING NEXT:
 
Because I'm addicted, I definitely will be reading Mockingjay next.
 
Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)
 
So, What are you Reading this week?

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing THG series in all the categories! They are AWESOME. Even my "I don't have time to read and I don't want to spend it with YA books" husband loved the tirlogy. :) Enjoy!

    Also, I loved Obsidian. What did you think? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying The Hunger Games series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've read Shadow Heir?! *is jealous* I have to wait until Febuary 12 2012. I swear, I'm counting down the days. & I've told ya before but WOOP WOOP The Hunger Games!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hunger Games!!!! SO glad to see you embrassing this series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Hunger Games!! Glad you enjoyed it! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs