The 2012 Sensational Seconds Challenge is hosted by Jessi @ Reading in The Corner
As many of you know, it's easy to get lost in the world of new releases for books, often I find that I've forgotten that a second book in a series that I loved has been released until months later. But, I never seem to find the time to read the book because I have deadlines on review books or just don't have time because my life got a little chaotic. I've decided that this would be a great way to hold myself accountable to read some of those books that I was so anxiously awaiting the release of.
I've decided to that I was going to participate in Jessi's challenge at the Intermediate level (5-8 books).
Challenge Info (from Jessi's Site):
The goal of the SSC will be to read sequels/companion novels! *duh* There are four different levels that you can choose to participate at:
- Level 1 (Beginner): 1-4 books
- Level 2 (Intermediate): 5-8 books
- Level 3 (Advanced): 8-12 books
- Level 4 (Crazy): 13+ books
- Anyone can join! You don't have to be a blogger specifically, but you do need to review the sequels that you read somewhere (such as Goodreads, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.) in English
- There will occasionally be giveaways! (Still TBD...but they'll be for participants only)
- You can join anytime! Just set your goal and get started!
The books that I want to read (there's a ton more but I'm starting here):
Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2) Aimee Carter
Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Tangled by Erica O'Rourke
Darkness Falls (Immortal Beloved #2) by Cate Tiernan
Arise (Hereafter #2) by Tara Hudson
Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey