December 28, 2011

2012 Sensational Seconds Challenge



The 2012 Sensational Seconds Challenge is hosted by Jessi @ Reading in The Corner 


As many of you know, it's easy to get lost in the world of new releases for books, often I find that I've forgotten that a second book in a series that I loved has been released until months later. But, I never seem to find the time to read the book because I have deadlines on review books or just don't have time because my life got a little chaotic. I've decided that this would be a great way to hold myself accountable to read some of those books that I was so anxiously awaiting the release of.

I've decided to that I was going to participate in Jessi's challenge at the Intermediate level (5-8 books).


Challenge Info (from Jessi's Site):

The goal of the SSC will be to read sequels/companion novels! *duh* There are four different levels that you can choose to participate at:
    • Level 1 (Beginner): 1-4 books
    • Level 2 (Intermediate): 5-8 books
    • Level 3 (Advanced): 8-12 books
    • Level 4 (Crazy): 13+ books
  • Anyone can join! You don't have to be a blogger specifically, but you do need to review the sequels that you read somewhere (such as Goodreads, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.) in English
  • There will occasionally be giveaways! (Still TBD...but they'll be for participants only)
  • You can join anytime! Just set your goal and get started!

The books that I want to read (there's a ton more but I'm starting here):

Pure (Covenant, #2)Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)Arise (Hereafter #2)Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica, #2)Tangled (Torn Trilogy, #2)Onyx (Lux, #2)Darkness Falls (Immortal Beloved, #2)


Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2) Aimee Carter
Onyx (Lux #2)  by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Tangled by Erica O'Rourke
Darkness Falls (Immortal Beloved #2) by Cate Tiernan
Arise (Hereafter #2) by Tara Hudson
Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey




3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much for signing up, dear! I am SUPER excited for Onyx. :)

    Oh, and I totally saw Jessica Rules the Dark Side for sale EARLY at B&N last night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this sounds like a great idea!! I am so excited for Goddess Interrupted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I will definitely be signing up for this challenge. There are so many sequels/next book in a series that I want to get to next year.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs