This week’s topic is:
Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me
This is my first week participating in this meme and i'm very excited about it. I can't tell you how many times I've been on twitter and someone is having a conversation about a book that I've heard a thousand other people talking about and I feel absolutely lost. I seriously need to remedy this situation soon.
Here's my list:
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare- Read the first three books in the TMI series but then I got distracted and have yet to pick up this book.
- Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning - Didn't hear about this series until someone on twitter told me about it.
- Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalther- Didn't know about this series until Jess @ Gone With The Words and Isalys @ Book Soulmates pimped it out and convinced me that I was missing out if I didn't read the series. Yes, I now own the first four books but I haven't read it yet. :(
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- I swear I'm the only person left who hasn't read it. I own all of the books and I'm not quite sure why I haven't read it yet. I am going to try to read it before I see the movie or maybe that would be bad.
- Soul Screamers Series by Rachel Vincent- I loved the Shifter Series and I'm pretty sure I would love this series as well.
- Any books by Simone Elkeles-I have Perfect Chemistry on my tablet but haven't read it yet.
- If I Stay/Where She Went by Gayle Forman- I bought the first book after I read so many rave reviews but have yet to pick it up.
- Firelight by Sophie Jordan- The premise of the story sounds awesome.
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver- Excited to read this book, I've been hooked on dystopian books lately. So I'll have to make time to read this soon.
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead- I really want to read this book but, I am hesistant to pick it up. I really loved VA and I felt so bad for Adrian. I'm not sure how I feel about diving back into a world where Adrian is still hurt. I know i'm being silly, I'll eventually pick this book up to read and then scream at myself for not reading it sooner.