September 10, 2011

In My Mailbox(14)

Photobucket



In My Mailbox is hosted weekly by The Story Siren.  We highlight books we have received  for review, purchased, borrowed, or Won. You can find out more here.
 
 
This week I got some great books to review as well as my library is the best because I was able to get a few books that I was dying to read. I have so many books that I have yet to read, I decided that I will go on a book ban until I can at least make a dent in my TBR pile. If you click on the titles it will take you back to goodreads. *Sorry about the crappy pics I took it with my phone :(
 
 
Review:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Library:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bought:
 
Blood Bound (Unbound, #1)
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you Kensington Publishing, Ominfic Publishing, Candlewick Press, and Little Brown!
 
So what did you get this week? Don't forget to check out my giveaway here.

8 comments:

  1. I'm not cool enough to get books to review, but I am working on it. I Have read Starcrossed, Possession, and Blood Bound and they are wonderful. I did a review of Blood Bound on my blog, but I don't think it's very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starcrossed is awesome. I hope you enjoy it.

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read Starcrossed! And I've heard great things about The Duff too! Looks like you have some great books ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I can't wait to see how you like Supernatural, and I got Blood Bound this week too! Book Savvy Babe’s IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome mailbox! I can't wait to see what you think of Blood Bound. I'm dying to read it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I haven't had time to do an IMM the last couple weeks. This weekend will be a lot calmer, so I'll be able to do one. I'm dreading it, though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous IMM this week! I wish my local library had a better selection to choose from.

    Hope you’re doing well. Are you planning to attend ALA in Dallas this January?

    Enjoy all your new books :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs