July 1, 2011

TGIF/Follow Friday


Every week Ginger @ GReads host this meme. This is your change to recap your week and answer a question.
Mr. and Mrs: Who is your favorite book couple?




This was a really hard question for me because, I mean how can I choose only one. Recently, Mickey @Imabookshark talked me into reading The Night Huntress series by Jeannine Frost. After reading the first book I was totally hooked, I am now on my fourth book and I absolutely love the series.

So back to the question, one of my favorite book couples right now would have to be Cat & Bones from The Night Huntress series.

I also love these book couples as well.

  • Chess & Terrible from The Downside Series by Stacia Kane
  • Seth & Georgina from The Georgina Kincaid Series by Richelle Mead
  • Mercy & Adam from The Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs
  • Ash & Meghan from the Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa







Q. ACK! Your favorite book/movie character (example Hermione Granger played by the Emma chick) just walked into the room! Who is it and what would be your first reaction? You get extra points if you include visual stimulation.










This is a hard question this week. I am not very fond of book/movie adaptations because to me they never really capture the book correctly. But, I would have to say Holly/Hilary Swank from P.S. I Love You. This is one of my all time favorite movies and I love the book as well. So my reaction would probably to stand frozen for way too many minutes and I scramble to say something, end up stuttering and saying something completely idiotic :)



So who would you love to meet and who is your favorite book couples?

4 comments:

  1. Holly is a great choice. That same author wrote a book called Love, Rosie. I really liked that one as well. It was really unique.

    Hopping through via Parajunkee. I'm having a giveaway on my blog this weekend, so please stop by!

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Snap, I forgot Chess and Terrible. Oh how I love them together! Excellent couples you have here.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read The Iron Fey series. Great couples!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read that book, but I really want to! But I loved her Irish man... ;)

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs