June 1, 2011
30 Books in 30 Days Challenge
Cait at The Cait Files has decided to start this challenge to read 30 books in 30 days for the month of June. I was hesistant about participating since I know there is no way I could possibly read 30 books in 30 days. But, I decided to try it out and challenge myself to read more than I normally would. I currently read about 8-10 books a month depending on what's going on in my life. I am going to set my reading goal at 15 books. This would be a great way for me to get my tbr list down a bit so I can buy more books :). I can't help it I'm totally addicted.
So these are the books that I plan on reading in no specific order. Most of the books are for reviews.
1. Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park
2. Between by Cyndi Tefft
3. Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
4. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
5. Dead Iron by Devon Monk
6. Bone Dressing by Michelle I. Brook
7. Raven's Kiss by Toni LoTempio
8. Save My Soul by Zoe Winters
9. StarCrossed by Josie Angelini
10. Disturbed by Kevin O'Brien
11. Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa
12. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
13. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
14. Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
15. Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers
If you are interested in joining the challenge or maybe finding out more info on this just click here.
We are using the twitter hashtag #30books30days if you want to join in the conversation. My Twitter is @Neri0724 if you want to stop by and say hi!