Cait at The Cait Files is hosting the 30 books in 30 days for the month of June. I've decided to participate but there's no way I could actually read one book per day since I work full time. My goal was set at 15 books for the month. I usually average 4-8 books so this was a big goal for me.
So far I am not doing great at all. It's been 16 days and I've read 5 books which means I'm really far behind and I still have reviews to write :(
I'm not sure if i'm going to make my goal by the end of the month considering that I will be going away this weekend and next :(
2. Between by Cyndi Tefft
5. Dead Iron by Devon Monk
6. Bone Dressing by Michelle I. Brook
7. Raven's Kiss by Toni LoTempio
9. StarCrossed by Josie Angelini
10. Disturbed by Kevin O'Brien
11. Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa
12. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
13. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
14. Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
15. Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers
Did you join in the challenge? How are you doing?