May 9, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by  Book Journey where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wondeful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

So last week I read a fantastic series that I didn't even know existed. It was Shade Series by Jeri Smith-Ready. All I can say is WOW! Talk about an emotional rollercoaster, review will be up soon since my mind is still reeling from what happened.

This week I'll be participating in the Sarah Dessen week hosted by YA Bibliophile. So I will admit it I've never read a Sarah Dessen book, so I figured since I have two books at home that this would be a great week to start.
  

Read Last Week:


Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

Shade (Shade, #1)

Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready

Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready


Currently Reading:

This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen

This Lullaby


UP NEXT:

Happy Birthday To Me  By Brian Rowe

Happy Birthday to Me (Birthday Trilogy, #1)


Dead Iron (The Age of Steam) By Devon Monk

Dead Iron (Age of Steam #1)



So what does your week look like? Leave a link and I'll check it out!

Happy Monday! :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of these, so I'm looking forward to your reviews Neri....

    Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs