Last year I watched Twilight for the first time, I knew nothing about it up until the moment I saw it on TV and decided to watch it. Yes, I was living in a cocoon. After I watched it I had to read the books, and the rest is history. I spoke to a friend who blogged and she introduced me to this wonderful world. I really don’t have any friends outside of the blogger world where I can ramble on about my favorite books. So I love that I have been able to make so many friends who share my interest.
I am married, work full time and have two beautiful girls. I read when I have time, but not nearly as much as I would love too. I read pretty much everything, YA and Adult. In my free time I love to travel, I am thinking of planning a trip to Europe next year for my 30th.
Unfortunately, I didn’t know anything about BEA until a month ago, so I couldn’t make the trip to NY. But, next year I’ll be there. I already convinced my husband J.
I'm also on Twitter if anyone wants to chat- Neri0724
Random things about me:
- I have an addiction to handbags/shoes/books
- I have taken a yearly to trip to Vegas since 2008. Can’t wait to go this year J
- I bought my first DSLR camera in November & have become addicted to trying to get a perfect shot.
- I have one dog, who is super spoiled her name is Lilo.
- I love music as much as books –any recommendations? Love discovering new music
- I watch way too much TV.
Ski Beech, NC
Ski Beech, NC
Vegas :) Hollywood