April 18, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by  Book Journey where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wondeful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.


So last week was a crazy week for me, I packed at least 40 boxes of junk for work, moved to my new lcoation on Thursday and then unpacked 40 boxes of Junk. It was a very tiresome week to say the least. The worse part of all the moving is that I've missed my online friends whether on the blog or on twitter. I am feeling awfully disconnected now :(.

Read:


Angel (Angel Trilogy #1) by LA Weatherly
Angel (Angel Trilogy, #1)

Backstage Pass (Sinners #1) by Olivia Cunning
Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1)

Currently Reading:

Bite Me by Parker Blue

Bite Me (Demon Underground, #1)



Reading Next:


Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)

Mercy by Rebecca Lim
Mercy (Mercy, #1)


So what are you reading this week? Any suggestions on books that I should read I feel like i'm in a reading slump.

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cover for unearthly.

    These look like a great selection of books.

    Happy reading,

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. These I do not recognize, but they have lovely covers. I will look into them. Enjoy your books and your week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-35.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading Kill The Messenger by Tami Hoag, it is pretty good so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the books look good. Hope the worst of the moving part is over and you can enjoy a little "blog time" :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs