March 14, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by  Book Journey where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wondeful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.


Read:

This week I read Storm Born and Thorn Queen by Richelle Mead. Finally finished Darkness Dawns by Dianne Duvall (for whatever reason it took me forever to finish this book).

Storm Born (Dark Swan, #1)Thorn Queen (Dark Swan, #2)Darkness Dawns (Immortal Guardians #1)

Currently Reading:

Iron Crowned By Richelle Mead (Dark Swan Series #3)

Iron Crowned (Dark Swan, #3)


Next on my list:

I have no clue, I have to many books in my tbr list and not sure what I want to read next. Too many great books out there :)

Maybe I'll read this:

Delirium (Delirium, #1)

So, What are you Reading? Leave a link and I'll check out your current reads.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Delirium! Seems like you had a great week- Happy reading!

    Check out my What are you reading Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of Richelle Mead yet but I have been meeaning too.

    BTW, you have to check out Spartacus:Blood in the Sand and Gods of the Arena. Great series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you must read Delirium. And then after reading it you are going to write a fab review for it and get me all excited to read it too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Delirium. I definitely suggest reading it. I gave it 5 stars: http://workadayreads.blogspot.com/2011/02/delirium.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read any of these and look forward to hearing your thoughts. Enjoy your books and enjoy your week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-30.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs