March 18, 2011

Follow Friday/Blog Hop





TGIF- This week has been crazy. Every Friday Parajunkee host Follow Friday, this is your chance to meet new friends and visit old ones. :)

Today's question is:

How did you come up with your blog name?

 
Sadly, the blog name I wanted was used and I just kind of mix and matched words together until I got one that took. Knowing what I know now I probably would have put more effort in creating a blog name.




Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books. This is also a great way to meet new people and socialize with existing friends.

"Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"


Usually I only read one book at a time because if I don't I tend to get my stories mixed up especially if it's the same genre. I have on occassion read more than one book at a time, but those scenarios are rare.



So How did you come up with your blog name and Do you read more than one book at a time? Leave comments and links and i'll be happy to take a look at your answers. Hopefully I'm not the only person out there who randomly chose a blog name :)


Happy Friday!




11 comments:

  1. You have a cool background. Good luck with making up for all those years of non-reading! I'm a new follower.

    Aimee
    http://gettingyourreadonaimeebrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your header! I love the insight you get from a question like this. You can check out my answers here: http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-friday-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aimee- thanks for following, I'm going to check out your blog now. :)

    Lisa- Thanks! I've been learning to play with photoshop and photography. I'm going to check out your blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by!

    I love your blog name! Very creative. :)

    I try to stick with one book at a time too. I'm easily confused as it is. lol

    Happy Friday!
    My Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding people who only read one book at a time all my friends read 3-4 at a time and I look at them like they have 10 heads lol, Its nice to have someone understand why I only read one! Thanks for stopping by my blog I'm now a follower, Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christy- I know I am too! I would never be able to keep the books straight.

    Melissa- I know what you mean my friends do that too and then they add audio books on top of that. I would totally start making my own story up.

    Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not everyone can multi-task and nobody should. When it comes to book sure, I can't read four books simultaneously (or even two, for that matter!) but there are times I'll juggle as many as four books at a time depending on the subject matter, the urgency or more often both.

    The real trick to this is what KINDS of books to juggle. Hop on over to my blog and learn the method behind my madness - http://www.howardshermannet
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, I get mixed up with the stories if I read more than one so I only stick to one at a time :D I like focusing on one thing only. Happy Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, hopping by! I'm a new follower. I am a one book at a time kind of girl too. Great photo in the header. I like it a lot!

    Grace @ www.feedingmybookaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through and following!

    I was a one book girl but now I read two. As long as they are different genres I'm ok.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping through. I didn't put a lot of effort into my blog name either, but it turned out that I like it quite well. I think yours is great.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs