February 9, 2011

One Woman Mission

As I said in my profile it's been at least 10 years since i've picked up a book. Really I have no excuse for ignoring my love of reading, but life happens and then you forget about the little things that make you smile.

Last year I was able to catch up with an old friend that I haven't spoken to in forever. We played catch up with late night calls, emails and yahoo messenger. She was the person who brought it to my attention how much I loved to read after all this was a common interest that we both shared. She was the sole reason I found the goodreads site as well as a few other sites for us "book lover enthusiast" and now I can't turn my addiction to books off. Who knew that in the 10 years that I have been on hiatus that there were so many great books written. So I want to send a big "Thank You" to my friend because without you I wouldn't have been able to rekindle my love of books.

So this is my journey to the land of imagination, where you may cry, smile, and laugh about the stories that you read. As I read each book I will update my blog with a review of the book, hopefully I will get some great suggestions for books along the way but for now, I have a list of 100 books that are marked to be read. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs