February 27, 2011

Lovely Blog Award


I wanted to thank, Theresa at JustNookit for giving me my first award. Thanks so much! I'm super excited about it.

In order to accept the award you have to follow a few rules:
 
1. Thank the person who gave them to you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pick 15 other blogs to pass the award onto.





7 FACTS

1.    I am married and have two kids.
2.    First book I picked up after ten years of not reading was Twilight (2010).
3.    Hate Cooking!
4.    Spend way too much time in front of a computer.
5.    Attend school part-time
6.    First time blogging and using Twitter although I have had an account for years.
7.    Just bought a DSLR camera and spend the weekends trying to figure out how to use it.

And the award goes to (no specific order):







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs